RE: (erielack) L&HR on EL mystery and a copyrighted picture

Paul,

No, of course not.  What I'm speaking to is the reality of the situation is
that in day to day practice it is more or less an honor system.  That it
isn't violated more often attests to the honesty and integrity of the
masses.

Chuck

                      "Tupaczewski,
                      Paul R (Paul)"
                      <paultup_@_lucent. To:     "'Charles_Walsh@Berlex.com'" <Charles_Walsh@Berlex.com>
                      com>                     Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net>
                                       cc:     erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                      01/26/2006 09:09 Subject:
                      AM                       RE: (erielack) L&HR on EL mystery and a copyrighted picture

Chuck,

> True.  But unless the owner of the copyright becomes aware of
> the use of
> the image and institutes legal action, AND is successful in
> obtaining an
> injunction to prevent its use in anticipation of further
> litigation, the
> use can continue, albeit under the threat of these possible
> actions.

This sounds to me like you're condoning the violation of copyright? "If you
don't get caught, then well, why not?"

Not something we want to promote here, I'm afraid.