(erielack) Conrail 1977 track charts

I picked up a batch of Conrail track charts updated through Jan 1st 1977
today - big books covering original divisions with a line diagram chart
showing track arrangement, signaling and profile.

Of note, Western Region - Ft. Wayne Division.

Included is the Lima Branch between Lima and Elgin OH, and the Hunt Branch
between Decatur and N. Judson IN.  This would be thr former Erie main across
Indiana and part of Ohio.   Possibly the last time they appeared in a
Conrail track chart book?  These are both shaded as light density - and the
digrams are all marked "EL Estate" or "EL Estate Sub".  Seems as though it
wasn't long after this the Erie Western came about.

Before I put the books on eBay - what I picked them up for, something has to
make up for all the money I spent today - I figured I'd see if anyone here
was interested in this book, or photocopies of the EL pages for like cost
plus a couple bucks.  There's about 15 pages, but they're an odd size if I
include the Conrail charts showing data on the rail and surfacing - this bar
graph is normally used to show planned maintenance, but little to none is
indicated for these lines.  The pages otherwise basically amount to a B&W
photocopy of original blueprints - at least a couple in former PC territory
show where they'd been taped together to complete a page for the book.

No idea what the book is worth but these all show a lot of abandoned
trackage and an original print for the New Haven I had covering just one
line sold for about $40 a couple years ago.

Send me a note off list and we can set something up.

Bill K.

- --
Checked by AVG Free Edition.