(erielack) Buiklders plates

Walt Smith has a builders plate from one of his favorite locomotives.  Years ago, I bought an oval EMD builder's plate, the real thing, at a hobby shop, and rivited to the front of my Honda.  You can tell I'm not too classy.   When I'd take it in for an inspection, I'd tell it was a GM diesel;  and   they'd have to agree.
The Honda's gone, but I still have the builder's plate.
These days I've got another Honda, with a  picture of a nice Pennsy steam train, on the license plate.
Philip Martin