Re: (erielack) Va Museum woes

I have been sent quite a few articles in the last week about the VMT.  It
appears that a lot of equipment has been "forgotten".  Pretty mcuh
everything that is outside is in the forgotten category.  In addition to the
SDP45, there are several neat Alcos, a couple of important passenger cars
and a Wabash E8 that are near the point of no return.

Tim