(erielack) Message Thread Names [was Advisory Mechanical Committee]

And therein lies the danger of neglecting to update the thread name when the subject changes and the confusion caused by failure propoerly to trim previous messages from replies.  It takes but little effort; it saves a lot of time and frustration.

Randy Brown
You sure it was me?  It's not in my "sent messages" file, from which I virtually NEVER delete anything.  There were a bunch of "Advisory Mechanical Committee" messages.

Send me the whole post off-list, please.

SGL