(erielack) Lackawanna 1117 replica & caboose (was Elmira 1939)

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-07-06

Lackawanna_1117_replica_caboose.jpg (image/pjpeg, 800x488 692898 bytes, BF: 0.56 ppb)

Found the attached post card in my collection of stuff showing a miniature replica of Lackawanna Streamline engine 1117 and the replica caboose (replica of the caboose that eight men who founded the B. of R. T.met in Oneonta, NY 1853.

  I presume this was the Lackawanna Railroad steam locomotive / Caboose float that was in the 1939 Elmira parade that was previously discussed.

  Rob Piecuch
  Horseheads, NY

Paul Brezicki <doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net> wrote:
  That must be one of those "Baby" SD40's.

Paul B