RE: (erielack) H-24-66 Information Please

I don't know about Will, but I have a set of files at home where I toss information into it as I come across it. My sources include magazines (such as Extra 2200 South), news items from back issues of magazines such as Trains and Railfan, and corroborated details posted to lists like this by knowledgable individuals.

	- Paul