Re: (erielack) Funny story from commuter service

In a message dated 8/8/2006 2:36:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, erief7_@_msn.com
writes:
How about the hooker man from chester. It's not a voo doo story but it does
have the required EL content.

Boy, I love revisiting this topic! Paul would know a lot more, but yeah,
wasn't it one of the engineers on the ES-99 or the SE-98 back in the mid 1970's
that saw the apparition of a man in overalls swinging a lantern? I should take
my psychic down there that I just hired!

I hiked the Columbia trail a few years ago during the day and heard distant
steam whistles and cold breezes blowing by me! It was pretty freaky!

Something weird definitely goes on down there!

Steve