(erielack) F Unit rear end photo

Listers:

Schuyler Larrabee pointed out the diaphragm on the back end of an F unit in this photo:

    http://dukarm.railfan.net/p.cgi?EL_1051_Marion_5-15-65_M_Zak.jpg

I was glad he did, both for the picture of the diaphragm and for reminding me to point out the unique perspective given by the F unit behind and to the left of the RS unit.

I don't think we have a lot of pictures showing two missing side doors giving you a view of the lettering of the unit (I think it's a geep or maybe another RS unit) behind it.  I wonder if this was just coincidence or maybe the photographer had a crew member set it up this way for interest.

Regards,

Chris Thurner