Re: (erielack) NYO&W

You can trace a good part of the O&W branch in Port Jervis. It's still fairly
recognizable. If you go to Barcelow Street you can see the remains of the big
coal dock against the hillside behind the autobody shop. Across the street
sits a small white ranch house. That's the home of Ed Petras and the "world
headquarters" of Roller Bearing Models, Inc. Ed and I are old friends and keep in
touch. When I used to run to Port Jervis on week ends Ed would pick me up at
the yard and bring me to his shop to see the latesat creations taking shape. Ed
is also an accomplished artist specializing in railroad artwork and art
restoration.

Al Holleuffer