Re:RE: (erielack) A study of two ex-D&H SD45s

On the West End, there were a couple height
restrictions at JO Tower in Akron. The East Market
Street bridge was one.

Overheight loads went Erie to Creston, then down the
W&LE/NKP/N&W south through Brewster, then abck north
to Kent, and back onto the Erie.

Mike Spinelli

- --- Janet & Randy Brown <jananran_@_mymailstation.com>