RE: (erielack) Morgan and the Erie

Thanks, Bill,  for putting your oar in the water here.  I know you know this history pretty cold.
And if I can offer another book for the ERIE historian's reading list, find a copy of _The Life and
Legend of EH Harriman_ by Maury Klein.  Interesting for his railroad interests, which were manifold,
but also for the rest of his life.  A very interesting man.

SGL

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0807825174/sr=8-3/qid=1155174815/ref=pd_bbs_3/002-7084667-1984829?i
e=UTF8