(erielack) Erie RR Magazines for sale

I picked up a rather large lot of Erie RR Employee Magazines and am going  to
list the duplicates on E-bay next week.

Anyone on this list can have first crack at the dupes, as shown  below.  I'll
pay the postage, you pay the insurance if you want it.

November, 1938  Good condition.  36 pages.  No real major  features but lots
of stories about employees.    $12.50

October, 1942    Pretty good condition.  Some  cover wear.  Article on
Dunmore Car Shop, War efforts, Lots of safety and  employee news. 26 pages  $12.50.

October, 1948  Good condition with some cover wear  Paterson  & Ramapo RR
article, 28th Street Station--NYC, President Woodruff at the  Veteran's Picnic
with over 2000 in attendance. 36 pages.     $12.50

June, 1951   Very good condition.  Re-enactment run of the  first train.
George Moon Feed MIll in Binghamton, veteran's news and  employee news.   $10.00

December, 1959  Good condition with some minor writing on  cover.    32
pages, employee news, WOWO Radio in Ft Wayne,  promotions in the Operating Dept,
etc.  $10.00

May, 1960  Good condition with minor tear on cover.  32 pages,  ICC
examiner's report on the merger,   Kent Yard safety, export  facility at Erie's
Weehawken Yard.  Lots of employee and veteran  news.    $10.00

TAKE ALL six for $60.00

SMT