RE: (erielack) Railroads "That Should Never Have Been Built

Who would have thought Dunkirk wasn't going to become
a great gateway to the west?

Who would have thought building on stilts with a six
foot gauge was a bad idea at the time?

Only a series of miracles allowed the Erie to last as
long as it did. How many years out of 100+ did it
actually make a nice profit?

If I sound negative, I'm glad she did, and wish she
were still here today.

Mike Spinelli

- --- "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)" <paultup_@_lucent.com>