Re: (erielack) "Radio Equipped"

Schuyler,

With all due respect you're asking kind of a vague question. With
respect to the DL&W, when did they claim to be radio equipped? By what
measure? The Buffalo Division was the first division to have all of the
necessary line side and road locomotive equipment installed so as far as
they were concerned the were "radio equipped". When was the rest of the
railroad so capable? Before the merger.

There "might" be a more exact time frame mentioned in one of the
employee magazine issues, I believe that's were I read about the Buffalo
Division. Off hand I don't recall reading it though.

Will