Re: (erielack) Re: radio equipped

And today, with assigned radio channels so crowded with dispatchers and
operators issuing orders, conductors repeating them, yardmasters advising
incoming trains where to drop cars, etc., it's often easier and more
efficient to do it by hand signal on a shorter train.  It's no fun having
to be told 4 times to stop, but the message never got through because of
the constant chatter.

Ken Bush