Re: (erielack) Scranton, was: Railroads "That Should Never..." A&GW

This thread has gotten OT.

In summary Lakeland is a private bus company and ansd NJT has not taken
it over.

Philip Martin wrote to me.:

>I don't know if you are a Transit employee or not, and it's probably more
>than a year since I've ridden Lakeland; but the way it was, I'd show them my
>pass, and they'd put my name on a sheet they were supposed to keep, to keep
>them honest; and that was it.  That law suit was some years back.  Do you
>know the outcome?

AFAIK, the lawsuit is still open in the courts.

 I am a senior and I get half price tickets on NJTtrains and buses,
whether private or NJT.  the private bus lines turn in the blue senior
coupons and get the difference back from the state.

I am not an NJT emplyee and have no pass.