RE: RE: (erielack) New photos on website Aug 17th

> In years gone by, you could get into the cemetary, and it was
> a good location.  I got my Bi-Centennials there.  It's
> probably off-limits now.
>
> Randy Brown
>
> Paul,
> I believe it is Tonnelle Avenue. I have taken a few pics from
> that location and nearby and It looks to be it. I remember
> the cemetary in the background.
>
> Fred Stratton
>
> MP. 7.2 NS Asheville line
>
> Salisbury, NC

I think you can still get into the cemetary there, but not much to see anymore in that cut, railroad-wise. The location in the photo is immediately east of West End interlocking/tower and the bridge over the Erie "freight line" to Jersey City. The Bergen Tunnels would be just out of the photo to the right.