(erielack) Bloomsburg Branch devastation?

Hi folks,

My family and I decided to visit Knoebel's Amusement Resort yesterday in
Elysburg, PA. Along the way, we drive along the old DL&W Bloomsburg Branch
between Rupert and just-across-the-river-from-Catawissa, PA. However, it
appeared that in the heavy rains last month, large portions of the branch
were washed out. There was significant trackwork visible with new ballast
and ties, and lots of rip-rap and fill added.

I haven't seen anything on the list about this, does anyone know what the
extent of the damage was? I see operator North Shore is working hard to get
the track back in service.