(erielack) Final Batch of Graham Line Photos

List,

Today I loaded the final batch of 13 Graham Line photos
of Erie steam in the summer of 1948. These photos are
2 x 4 inches, so I scanned them at 600 dpi to get the best
detail. They also required a lot of work with software to
clean up.

I bought these about 25 years ago at a train show for $10.
They were small, dark and not labeled as to location, date
or photographer. I almost passed on them. But after they're
blown up and cleaned up, I'm really glad I bought them.

Ronald R. Dukarm  ELHS #532  ELHTS #66
rdukarm_@_adelphia.net