RE: (erielack) EL & Erie 50' double door boxcars

I didn't read this post very carefully the first time around. (This is quoted from Todd's response,
therefore all the >'s.)

 For GM vehicles, I would bet that the traffic on the D&H was, in fact, coming off the NYC at
Schenectady.  The Detroit area plants, and certainly the Framingham plant (the B&A line runs
directly adjacent to it) could ship that way.  And I bet the tariff they published gave an
advantageous rate.  The Ford plant at Mahwah is more problematic.  Is there any information about
which brand lines were going via D&H?

I can believe that the ERIE/EL got the business via Maybrook from the NH, but I'd guess it much less
likely after it became PC.

SGL