From: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org [mailto:erielack-owner@lists.elhts.org]
On Behalf Of Paul Brezicki
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 6:33 AM
To: Todd Stearns; EL Mailing List
Subject: (erielack) Intermodal Trains

"The greatest part was seeing big SD-45's and such still in
their EL livery. No EL power that big had ever been seen by me before. It
just never came to the Syracuse area for obvious reasons."

Never say never! EL in Color has a photo of a pair of SD45's purportedly
coming off the Syracuse branch, although I'm sure this was uncommon. It was
always nice to see SD45's in GMY on the Water Level, as late as 1981 IIRC.

"Nothing
beats seeing trains in access of 2 and 1/2 miles in length!"

Unless you're at a Xing and late for work!

Paul B