(erielack) Re: Intermodal Trains

Which Volume of EL In color? I have 5 and 6 so far. These are the Morning Sun books, correct? Late for work due to trains? If I wait for a train, it entails 3 different crossings for the same train, within a mile! It's pretty handy if you missed something the first time, lol! Todd

Paul Brezicki wrote:
"Never say never! EL in Color has a photo of a pair of SD45's purportedly coming off the Syracuse branch, although I'm sure this was uncommon. It was always nice to see SD45's in GMY on the Water Level, as late as 1981 IIRC....
  Unless you're at a Xing and late for work!"

  Paul B