RE: (erielack) Walt Smith's Grandson...Matthew Wilkin - engineer

> http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-29-06
>
> IMAGE1.jpg (image/jpeg, 504x372 64929 bytes, BF: 2.89 ppb)
>
> Just a note to the EL Historical Society & others....I
> somehow think the dress code will be a little different by
> the time this guy is ready to handle a throttle, but he looks
> ready to go here.
>
> Regards to all,
>
> Walter E. Smith

That's how to do it, start 'em young!

My 2-year old daughter is now an avid fan of Thomas the Tank Engine and enjoys watching Daddy's little HO and large G scale models run around. And I didn't even push her, she just took a shine to it.

Gotta be in the blood... :)