(erielack) Pocono Chrysler Facility

I was looking at the Sheppard diagram book recently and was a bit confused
by the trackage at the Pocono Chrysler facility.  I remember walking through
there about 15 years ago before the flour mill took over and from what I
remember, there were two stub ended tracks with the auto ramps all the way
at the east end of the facility on the stub end of the tracks.  The Sheppard
diagram doesn't show this.  Does anybody know what the track layout in and
around there was?  Better yet, anybody know of any pictures of the area?
Thanks.

Scott Lupia