Re: (erielack) Suburban Propane/Richfield Springs

Thanks for the heads up Paul. I have the book you mention but failed to spot
the photo you speak of. I looked in  the Binghamton section and skimmed
around it also. What page is the photo on? I'd really like to see it as the
Athearn cars are the ones I have in N scale. Though I don't plan to model
any specific prototype locality, I would like to include some prototype
structures and such on my layout. Maybe I can find a photo and/or some more
info on the propane facility in Richfield Springs.

Todd K. Stearns