Re: (erielack) FW: No Live Overhead - Rail Mail EXtra

No picture was actually attached. Note the "0 bytes" file size. I don't know
why it hgappens, but that's the second email Walt has sent to the list that
had a MIME encoded empty jpeg attachment. In the raw email (before processing)
there is literally nothing but empty space between the attachment boundary
lines:

- ------=_NextPart_000_aca_5b5a_4d92

- ------=_NextPart_000_aca_5b5a_4d92--
<<<<

A normal jpeg attachment looks like Dale Madison's recent post:

- --=====================_12759328==_

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD//gAtSW50ZWwoUikgSlBFRyBMaWJyYXJ5LCB2ZXJzaW9uIFsy
LjAuMTYuNDhdAP/bAEMACAYGBwYFCAcHBwkJCAoMFA0MCwsMGRITDxQdGh8eHRocHCAkLicgIiwj
8<---
(and several hundred [or thousand] more lines like the above giobberish)
- -->8
7rz2t1DJiRDgYVunI/hGKTRZCdM0GFbGK587RdX/ANGw5E06tIu/AOS7hcHv8xAxxilHaQQGR40+
d/vOxLM2OmSeaqDTbPIbyQGDblIYgqSSTt5+Xknp60X1Aksdx06zbeXU28fzn+L5RzVppgU2gZoI
EcccKKFjRQqqOgA7VXQ4mOKkDRgQ4RvWrX4VHb8xxZq3sHpTA//Z
<<<<

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services