Re: (erielack) West Boonton & Electric Locomotives

In a message dated 9/13/2007 8:17:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gobills_@_ncweb.com writes:

Revealing my age, how is an AEM (?) electric loco "historically  significant"?

Dale

How about when they haven't been used in YEARS, and there are no others
around!

Because it's an Electric Locomotive does that alter it's Historical
significance?     I think there are lots of NYC and PRR fans  that would love to see
some of their older electric locomotives that no longer  exist,  because NO ONE
took the initiative to try and  preserve ONE.  Hats off to NJ for preserving
one.  Hats on for  creating a suitable home for it.

Bob Bahrs