Re:(erielack) LV

I recall working on 4-6-4's on the CN SuperContinental in the mid-70's; I
wonder if these were the Erie cars? I knew we had some ex-EL cars, but not
being the serious EL fan I am now, I didn't investigate further. It does
give me a good feeling to know that I probably worked on some ex-EL
equipment. It was a challenge to "make up" the upper berths for the night
when the train was bouncing along at 75 per.

Paul B