RE: (erielack) Water bottles...

Yes, I missed that when I quickly scanned the list. It seems surprisingly
low, works out to about 8 cars per business day. Paul had sent me an aerial
photo of the plant in EL days, and I recall seeing a line of boxcars,
presumably loading with finished product, as well as tank cars. It makes me
wonder if the wastewater traffic was kept off the official books due to its
somewhat illicit and sensitive nature.

Paul B

For the two complete Top 100 Traffic Accounts lists I have, Pacific
Vegetable Oil is only on the 1974 list, at #99 with 2,126 units.  Paul B. is
correct in that the balance of the top 10 was steel (5) and auto
manufacturers (2), with UPS, Allied Chemical and Agway rounding it out.
Steve