Re: (erielack) Assistance please.

Schuyler

  Try RMC  February, 1975  pg 40-41, colr photo and drawings.

  Ben Bartlett

Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net> wrote:

In the meantime, I am (still) working on reworking an ABBA set of GE UM-20s, the Overland models of
some 15-20 years ago. I used to know when they were done, because it was documented in the old
computer . . . .

But what I have also lost which is relevant to this project is the six or seven photos I'd managed
to find of these engines in ERIE paint. And what I'm asking here is that if any of you happen to
have some photos of these engines in ERIE paint, and would consider sharing them, I would be most
VERY grateful.

*sigh*

SGL
La vita e breve, mangiate prima il dolce!

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.