Re: Re: (erielack) Lackawanna Facilities book

I can't wait till these books come out! I'm actually more interested in
Volumes 1 and 2.

Off topic, does anyone know when the EL Through Passenger trains  from
1966-1970 will be out??

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I talked to Authro John Boehner this past weekend. The final draft is  being reviewed by Morning Sun Books and should be out early next year. John's a UPRR Engineer and the railroad is working him and everyone else to death so he took longer than expected to finish it up.

Al Holleuffer