RE: (erielack) Erie pass. trains photos-WNY

I don't think so, Lynn, the two  in Hornell are sitting at the ERIEs main shops.  The passenger car
in the background is an coincidental background feature.  However, the one in Buffalo, with the
Baldwin, does appear to be on a passenger train, which does surprise me a bit.  Maybe others
(undoubtedly Paul B) will have comments and possibly an answer.

SGL