(erielack) RE: Silk Mills and Coal

 wow dude,  guess that off-topic post hit a never!  "I owe my success to
the man in the silk mill shitter"  Remember that when you win the
academy award!

Anyway take a look, I'm sure your old mill is on the saborn set.   You
can't help opening a map with out finding one.

I also gave away my secret access to about 4 guys from the list.  One
was Chuck Yungurth former Scrantonian who lives out here now in Bolder.
I really need to meet that guy some day.  Do a search in the model
railroad magazine search tools on his name... You'll get like 1,000 or
more hits on the countless drawings he's done over the years.

Frank