RE: (erielack) Lackawanna Railroad Facilities in Color book

List,

The new book from Morning Sun, "Lackawanna Railroad Facilities in Color,
Volume 1 (Hoboken to Dover)" is now on sale from the ELDCPS Online Store at
http://store.eldcps.org.

We are selling the book for $55.98 plus $6 shipping.

As a reminder, we also have John Canfield's new book, "The Legendary
Lackawanna - A Belated Tribute to the Route of Phoebe Snow" and Alan
Sweeney's "Journey Along The Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Railroad" for
sale as well.

A portion of each sale goes, as always, towards the ongoing restoration of
our cars.

Regards,
Michael Steinberg
VP-Communications, ELDCPS