From: "Erieberk_@_wmconnect.com" <Erieberk@wmconnect.com>
To: erielack_@_lists.elhts.org
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:06:38 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) AFT 1 (OT)

Hank,  Nice seeing a shot of the Chessie Steam Specials; thanks for sharing.
The unfortunate roundhouse fire which the Reading 2101 was caught up in
occurred after this series of excursions were run in 1978.  The same Northern that
was used here in the East on the American Freedom Train (RDG #2101/AFT 1, as
Todd stated) was the same engine used to pull the Chessie Steam Specials, not
the #2102.  Ray Wetzel   </HTML>