From: toddsyr [mailto:toddsyr_@_twcny.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 3:32 PM
To: erielack_@_lists.elhts.org
Subject: (erielack) Fan Trip On Ex DLW Syracuse Branch

Short notice but I just came across a newspaper article in yesterdays local
paper which goes as follows:

"PASSENGER RAIL EXCURSION PLANNED FROM SYRACUSE

 A passenger rail excursion over the New York Susquehanna & Western Railway
is planned Sept. 29.

 The 136 mile round trip from Syracuse to Chenango Forks, with stops in
Tully and Cortland, is sponsered by the National Railway Historical Society.

 Tickets for the Syracuse stop are $39 for adults, $32 for seniors and $20
for ages 3 to 15. A limited number of first class tickets are $75.
Reservations are recommended by Monday.

 For information, reservations and to charge orders, call 315-488-8208."

FYI, first class includes breakfast, lunch and a seat in a dome observation
car.

 Regrettfully, I won't have time for Elmira so this provides a nice
alternative for me and I've made my reservation. I just thought others may
be interested in this also.

           Todd K. Stearns