Re: (erielack) Remains of the EL west of Marion, Ohio?

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Fred Hyde wrote:

> Good morning all:
>
> Can anyone shed some light on any remaining EL mainline trackage that might still be in place between marion and Chicago? I recall a stretch west of Lima that operated briefly as the Tippecanoe or the Erie Western, but I photographed a bunch of stored boxcars on this line next to a dead semaphore signal in 1984 if memory serves.
>
> Could someone point me in the direction of what's left and also a link to the ABRF Erie/Lackawanna photo archives?

I can't help with what's left, but if you are looking for the EL ABPR
collection, it is at http://abpr2.railfan.net/RR/rr.cgi?f=EL

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services