(erielack) 7 HO Atlas and Stewart Locos For Sale

It's time to go through my collection and make some additional room.  I
am offering these 7 up For Sale to our Members.  As usual, please
contact
me "Off-List" if you are interested or want additional info/photos.
Delivery would be via USPS Priority Mail.

1) Yellow Box Atlas, Alco C424, EL #2401, Black and Yellow, Kato Drive,
detailed, used, $40.  Excellent condition, nothing damaged or worn.  [I
threw out the Atlas box for this years ago, I don't know what I was
thinking...]

2) Yellow Box Atlas, Alco C424, EL #2409, Black and Yellow, Kato Drive,
detailed, used, $40.  Excellent condition, nothing damaged or worn.

3) Yellow Box Atlas, Alco S4, EL #526, Gray, Maroon, & Yellow, new, $45
[this was one of the few EL Alco switchers that had MU capability]

4) Red Box Atlas, Alco S2, Erie #520, Black and Yellow, new, $50
[this is the only Alco switcher that stayed in B&Y throughout the EL's
existence]

5) Classic Atlas, EMD GP-7, EL #1213, Black and Yellow, w/DB, new, $75

6) Classic Atlas, Alco C425, EL #2454, Gray, Maroon, and Yellow,
[early], new, $60

7) Stewart, GE U25B, EL #2501, Gray, Maroon, and Yellow [early],
detailed, $80

The Kato drive Black and Yellow C424s are from 1995+/-.  They have
sunshades, MU hoses, firecracker antenna, slight weathering on the
trucks and lower body / the 1963-1965 version.

Regards,
Henry
  Henry J.
  SE, Pa.