(erielack) Outdoor Photography

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-05-31-09

Copy_of_DSC_0753.jpg (image/pjpeg, 3008x1694 800280 bytes, BF: 6.37 ppb)

I was taking some additional shots of my equipment outdoors.   The natural shadowing adds a lot to the realism of model shots.
The models are 1/4" scale built to Proto48 standards.   The hopper started out as an Intermountain kit with added details, the meat reefer is scratchbuilt from styrene with Clover House transfers.   The caboose is another story.

Gene Deimling