Re: (erielack) Re: Rapido

 Are/were these 10-5 sleepers available in N scale? I would be interested in
some in the near future if they are actually accurate for the EL. Yes, I
totally understand why they might not be accurate and have no argument with
it. If however they are accurate models for EL, please let me know. Also let
me know about availability and where to find them. Yes, I checked the Rapido
website and only found mention of a different sleeper. Thanks and keep up
the good work at Rapido.

Todd K. Stearns