Re:Re: (erielack) Re: Rapido

Thank you, Jason, for some very informative numbers from a highly reliable source.  We often have to try to explain to civilians not only who we are and why, but also how many.  500,000 sets of disposable income is a bloc of some importance.

But then we split ourselves up by scale, gauge, time-frame,  and adherence, in different degrees, to any of a large selection of prototypes.  Next, we confuse the poor civilians by telling them that not all railfans are modellers; nor are all modellers railfans.

In spite of all the diffusion, you manufacturers manage to keep most of the people happy most of the time.  So, my hat's off to you.  I'm just glad that yoi're not into O scale:  my sorry resources would be stretched to the failing point.

Randy Brown
I think the important thing to remember is that there are close to half a million model railroaders in North America. . .

Regards,

Jason