(erielack) Phoebe Snow footage

I have watched the Phoebe footage a number of times & I have these questions & observations.  The Bells Gap Bridge is replaced with a single track & Broadhead Creek just west of the bridge is all rip rapped up which was done after Hurricane Diane in 1955-but the Water Gap footage showed the line as double tracked. I thought that the GAP was single tracked right after Diane? Also the State road Route 191 overhead at Gravel Place is not rebuilt yet (notice the hanging approach on the left side), as Diane washed that out.

I thought as a rebuild after Diane the line was single tracked from Slateford Interlocking-just west of our DL's Slateford Jct yard interchange point with NS to the west side of the Bells Gap Bridge by Rock-Tenn CP Bells Gap-and both control points were remote from the E. Stroudsburg tower? If there is double track at Water Gap station how does it get to single track at the Bells Gap Bridge, because in post Diane times the interlocking for the single track was west of the Bells Gap Bridge! Maybe there are two different trips spliced together? There are two different scenes at Cresco? Anyways how did it get from double track to single east of the Bells Gap Bridge over Broadhead Creek? Also in the GAP scenes the row does not seem to be hurricane ravaged &recently rebuilt-remember the Rt 191 bridge isn't replaced over the DL at Gravel Place?

David J. Monte Verde