Re:RE: (erielack) New tunnel

I guess I didn't make my point clear.  I feel that there's a vst difference between a deep transit station which handles mybe hundreds of people a day and a deep transit terminal which will have to move thousands -- maybe tens of thousands -- in an hour or two.

I just hope they think it through.

HA!

Randy Brown
Since it's in N Korea, I wonder if it doubles as a fallout shelter; that  appears to be consistent with the mindset over there. . .

Paul B

Doing a quick google, The Pyongyang Metro in North Korea has one 393 feet deep.

Henry