Re: (erielack) FW: Erie hopper decals Inquiry

As others have said, correct Erie offsets are long overdue.  I think
Sunshine did a retrofit kit with the correct sides (and Erie decals)
for the twins in small quantities awhile back.  Did anyone get one of
those by chance?

Also, is there visual evidence that any of the Erie offsets: twins,
triples or quads, got re-lettered Erie Lackawanna after the merger?  I
know the number of cars in these series were rapidly depleted by the
mid-60s.

Mike O.

Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

  I have reason to say to you, keep your eyes open.  Can't say anything more at this time.

SGL

    If we can get the correct hoppers, AAR Alternate standard hoppers I would
take some.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY