RE: (erielack) Re: Buffalo Creek N Scale Boxcars

To the List:

I was surprised that the Fallen Flags site doesn't have more, a lot more, images of the Buffalo
Creek.  And that except for four or five images, they're all from '72 or later.  Does anyone have
more to contribute to George's site?

SGL

> Thanks Schuyler, I appreciate the input as always. FWIW, the kit I bought
> shows an August 1945 build date. Of course that doesn't mean it isn't just
> something Concor had on hand for detail. Taking into consideration all that
> you say, I figure this car is good enough to be saved in it's present
> roadname. Someday I'll put a thinner roofwalk and brake wheel on it and
> probably move the data stenciling to underneath the Flour logo where it
> belongs. Thanks for the prototype image for comparison too.
>
> Todd K. Stearns

Database version: 6.12600