(erielack) Re: BCW Erie Modernized Coach Roofs, was Rapido

I'm the guy that is building those kits for John Adams. I would be
interested in seeing the photos. I finally got a new set of roofs but
they are hollowed out and have no lip to align them. They are also
twisted so badly that there is no way to keep them on the car. John has
been very patient with me on these cars but my hands are kind of tied.
I built the car that John Greene has on display when he does shows.
That roof worked quite well, what happened to those roofs?

- --

Blake D. Tatar

WWW.BLAKEDTATAR.COM

bdtatar_@_optonline.net

Custom painting, building, design & repairs...brass a specialty.