[none]

I enjoy reading Jerome, he is so like the right wing on the Fox networks and
just as wrong.  Everything most be profitable, stop the government.

All the fast trains in Europe are government backed.  They have the good
sense to see the need and go for it.  All his comments on AMTRAK are based
on the fact the Feds never gave them enough money to rebuild and operate a
Class A railroad.

Besides the discussion of the bypass rebuild and the new tunnels to New York
are far move interesting to ME then rivet counting.

From here in East Tennessee it has been enjoyable reading all of this
rebuild talk.  I lived over 60 years in NJ and used the DL&W when ever
possible.  Now here in the south (Jonesborough TN) there is no chance of
ever seeing passenger rail service.

Pete H 2848