(erielack) Death by train etc

Listers,

I'm sorry but I have had enough talk of Death by Train, Fire Departments, Scranton Light Rail, air and bus fares. I have 42 e-mails of dribble again.  You guys are way off topic.

I joined this list to share information regarding our favorite railroads: Erie, Lackawanna, and Erie Lackawanna.  The topics listed above have nothing to do with EL etc.

If you need to discuss this "stuff" by all means do so but amongst yourselves off list and let the rest of us talk about "our" railroads.

Rich Pennisi