(erielack) Mystery Wreck on DL&W

List,

The far crane in the photo looks to me to be DL&W 99098. She was a 50-ton crane built in 1901 by Industrial Works.

The nearer crane appears to be DL&W 95915, a 150-ton crane built in 1927 by Industrial-Brownhoist. The only yard location I had for this crane was Port Morris, but I don't know what years.

Since 95915 has some wear on her, I would estimate the photo from the mid-30's. As to location, I have no idea, but I have not seen these cranes west of Binghamton.

Ron Dukarm